Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Strawberry n Cream Crescents

Strawberries cream cheese crescents 
I made these delectable little goodies yesterday for New Years breakfast and they were a huge hit with my 3 boys (and myself of course).  The recipe is super simple, it was really cheap and delicious! With only 7 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make and 8-10 to bake this is definitely a 10! I used light cream cheese (Neufchatel) and Splenda (you could also use Stevia) and mine came out to be just under 150 calories, much less than what you would get from a store bought pastry. It was about $3.00 for all ingredients which is about .38 cents per serving. I really enjoyed these and I think you will too! Here is the pin from my Delicioso board Strawberries n Cream.

Fun Fact- Cream cheese was first referenced in England in the late 1500's, talk about the Age of Discovery! Bagel lovers will forever be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment