Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First and Foremost

I would like to start off by saying Happy New Year! The reason I started this blog was because I decided in 2013 I would get organized. So like any smart person I decided to start with my pinterest. As I was going threw trying to find all my organization pins, I realized I was deleting a whole bunch of pins that I tried and were either epic fails or too complicated for someone who is not on the Martha Stewart level (yet). Then I found myself clicking on pins that were awesome, I am one of those annoying people that wants to share everything I have learned whether you want to hear it or not. I must drive my family crazy! I have tried so many recipes that my family has had to endure and God bless my husband's poor stomach and heart for bearing with me threw it all! I am going to take this blog and tell you about all the pins I have tried and LOVE. I won't be sharing my fails(although that probably would be pretty funny). I am not here to hurt any one's feelings or put any one's ideas down since I may not have the same taste or skill level for some of the projects on pinerest. To each his own, who am I to say that backed kale cauliflower pizza with soy cheese isn't delicious to someone, right! I have already begun so look for my next blog! As they say on Pinterest:
Happy Pinning!
T.Sadd

No comments:

Post a Comment